We use benzoyl peroxide with 45x smaller particles. This enables it to penetrate the skin on a deeper level, increasing efficacy and tolerability. 3% benzoyl peroxide is proven to be as effective as 10%, but with less irritation (1986 Mills).
Benzoil 24H Acne Treatment Serum
Benzoil is a greener and more potent Benzoyl Peroxide treatment; fast absorbing, ultra light, less drying yet more effective due to our unique ingredient complex.
- 3% Patented Micro Benzoyl Peroxide reduces irritation, increases efficacy.
- 2% Tea tree oil aids efficacy & penetration enhancers make it work 30% faster.
- 70% Organic, Vegan, Preservative & Cruelty-Free. Made in California
Face & Body
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and dyed fabrics.
- If your skin gets irritated, try using it less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help.
1. Apply sparingly to a small affected area the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions.
2. Clean the skin thoroughly.
3. Gently massage a thin layer into affected areas 1-2 times daily, starting with 1 application pr day.
4. If going outside, use sunscreen. You can also use a moisturizer on top to prevent excessive drying.
See Drug Facts on the retail box for more detailed instructions.
- 150 day supply (2 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 4
DOES NOT SHIP TO THE UK.
This product is an absolute game changer. It smells amazing and it’s changed my life. It’s sold out on the website here but I was able to purchase two bottles from my dads Amazon account. I always like to have a backup because I cannot survive without it. I’ve had horrible acne for years since I was a teenager. I’ve tried all kinds of solutions and products on the market from drugstore to high end. This is the only product that has fully cleared up severe acne on my skin. If I get a pimple, i can spot treat it with benzoil and the pimple disappears within a Day. If I’m feeling extra oily, I use it all over my face. Make sure you follow up with moisturizer because it can be drying. The pricing is very fair and there’s free shipping. The CEO Johan is very responsive and really cares about providing good customer service. In the photos I added, the before photo shows me getting acne from products that don’t work. The after photo shows clear skin. I don’t wear any foundations or powders. The only makeup I’m wearing in that photo is eyeliner, lipstick and a bit of under eye concealer. I finally feel good about my face without foundation. Support small businesses!!!! You won’t regret this purchase.
This is GOLD. This has been the only product that has cleared my breakouts, I’ve been using the benzoil for two years now. I ran out and thought I’ll switch up my routine and try another brand...bad choice, I broke out bad once again, immediately started using benzoil and it cleared everything right back up! I just recently added the night cream to my routine and love my skin even more!
Just wanted to come on here and say that I genuinely and honestly love this benzoil serum. My skin always fluctuates constantly and is combination so it gets oily and super dry at the same time. It’s annoying to find a product that actually does what it say with no frills. This serum works really well. It does not dry out my skin nor bleach as much as other benzoyl peroxide treatments. It also doesn’t irritate the blemish or surrounding skin and it doesn't make my skin obscenely dry or itchy! When I do use this at night my skin looks and feels better the next morning and I found that the texture of my skin did improve as well. As well, the blemish usually goes away or is diminished by the next morning. Plus, I have tried prescription acne medications before that get expensive and this serum works better at maintaining my skin. I randomly found this website and this was a shot in the dark purchase but I am super glad I purchased this because it does wonders for my skin. Thank you to this company for keeping it simple with us.
While I still struggle with severe acne from time to time, it has been so nice to find a product as effective as Benzoil. I look forward to using it every day because of the creative design of the bottle, the enjoyable scent of tea tree oil and of course, knowing that it's working hard to clear my acne. I am very grateful for Benzoil, The Skincare Company and all the hard work that is put into making sure the products sold are of high quality. I have also been greatly impressed with the stellar customer service and quick response time.
Thank you for helping my skin!
Used sparingly, alcohol is not drying or damaging to the skin (2008 Lachenmeier). It helps heal inflammatory acne 30% faster (1986 Fyrand), which is a key feature in a spot treatment. Alcohol doubles as a natural preservative.
Tea Tree Oil has been used on blemished skin for decades. In 1990, it was demonstrated to be nearly as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but since it works more slowly, a combination of the two ingredients is preferable (1990 Bassett).
1. Use Benzoil to get your acne under control, once under control switch to Night, keeping Benzoil as an occasional spot treatment.
2. Cleanse morning and evening using CLNS.
3. Cover & heal blemishes using CONS.