We use benzoyl peroxide with 45x smaller particles. This enables it to penetrate the skin on a deeper level, increasing efficacy and tolerability. 3% benzoyl peroxide is proven to be as effective as 10%, but with less irritation (1986 Mills).
Benzoil 24H Acne Treatment Serum
Benzoil is a greener and more potent Benzoyl Peroxide treatment; fast absorbing, ultra light, less drying yet more effective due to our unique ingredient complex.
- 3% Patented Micro Benzoyl Peroxide reduces irritation, increases efficacy.
- 2% Tea tree oil aids efficacy & penetration enhancers make it work 30% faster.
- 70% Organic, Vegan, Preservative & Cruelty-Free. Made in California
Face & Body
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and dyed fabrics.
- If your skin gets irritated, try using it less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help.
1. Apply sparingly to a small affected area the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions.
2. Clean the skin thoroughly.
3. Gently massage a thin layer into affected areas 1-2 times daily, starting with 1 application pr day.
4. If going outside, use sunscreen. You can also use a moisturizer on top to prevent excessive drying.
See Drug Facts on the retail box for more detailed instructions.
- 150 day supply (2 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 4
DOES NOT SHIP TO THE UK, ORDERS WILL BE CANCELLED AUTOMATICALLY.
Just wanted to come on here and say that I genuinely and honestly love this benzoil serum. My skin always fluctuates constantly and is combination so it gets oily and super dry at the same time. It’s annoying to find a product that actually does what it say with no frills. This serum works really well. It does not dry out my skin nor bleach as much as other benzoyl peroxide treatments. It also doesn’t irritate the blemish or surrounding skin and it doesn't make my skin obscenely dry or itchy! When I do use this at night my skin looks and feels better the next morning and I found that the texture of my skin did improve as well. As well, the blemish usually goes away or is diminished by the next morning. Plus, I have tried prescription acne medications before that get expensive and this serum works better at maintaining my skin. I randomly found this website and this was a shot in the dark purchase but I am super glad I purchased this because it does wonders for my skin. Thank you to this company for keeping it simple with us.
While I still struggle with severe acne from time to time, it has been so nice to find a product as effective as Benzoil. I look forward to using it every day because of the creative design of the bottle, the enjoyable scent of tea tree oil and of course, knowing that it's working hard to clear my acne. I am very grateful for Benzoil, The Skincare Company and all the hard work that is put into making sure the products sold are of high quality. I have also been greatly impressed with the stellar customer service and quick response time.
Thank you for helping my skin!
I love this product, i use this in combination with the face wash and both have really helped with breakouts. I use this as a spot treatment at night and it makes a huge difference, pimples are greatly reduced or completely gone.
Glad you like it! The goal was indeed to make a spot treatment that works as quickly as possible, think we're one of the best in that regard.
This Benzoil peroxide product is part of my regular routine, I’m on my second bottle now. I use it as a spot treatment and every other day I use one pump as an all over face treatment. I currently have no active acne so I would consider that a win. My favorite part about this product is that it doesn’t have many other ingredients that could potentially clog pores.
Thanks for the review Nicole, that's a clever way to use Benzoil! See we're in good company too, how does it work compared to the Curology formula?
Tea Tree Oil has been used on blemished skin for decades. In 1990, it was demonstrated to be nearly as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but since it works more slowly, a combination of the two ingredients is preferable (1990 Bassett).
1. Use Benzoil to get your acne under control, once under control switch to Night, keeping Benzoil as an occasional spot treatment.
2. Cleanse morning and evening using CLNS.
3. Cover & heal blemishes using CONS.