We use benzoyl peroxide with 45x smaller particles. This enables it to penetrate the skin on a deeper level, increasing efficacy and tolerability. 3% benzoyl peroxide is proven to be as effective as 10%, but with less irritation (1986 Mills).
Benzoil - $20 24H Acne Treatment Serum
"I started using Benzoil immediately and could tell a significant difference within 24 hours - completely clear after 3 days. No dryness or redness!" - Carla Jones
Benzoil is a greener and more potent Benzoyl Peroxide treatment; fast absorbing, ultra light, less drying yet more effective due to our unique ingredient complex.
- 3% Patented Micro Benzoyl Peroxide reduces irritation, increases efficacy.
- 2% Tea tree oil aids efficacy & penetration enhancers make it work 30% faster.
- 70% Organic, Vegan, Preservative & Cruelty-Free. Made in Califronia
Face & Body
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and dyed fabrics.
- If your skin gets irritated, try using it less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help.
1. Apply sparingly to a small affected area the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions.
2. Clean the skin thoroughly.
3. Gently massage a thin layer into affected areas 1-2 times daily, starting with 1 application pr day.
4. If going outside, use sunscreen. You can also use a moisturizer on top to prevent excessive drying.
See Drug Facts on the retail box for more detailed instructions.
- 150 day supply (2 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 4
I love this product, i use this in combination with the face wash and both have really helped with breakouts. I use this as a spot treatment at night and it makes a huge difference, pimples are greatly reduced or completely gone.
This Benzoil peroxide product is part of my regular routine, I’m on my second bottle now. I use it as a spot treatment and every other day I use one pump as an all over face treatment. I currently have no active acne so I would consider that a win. My favorite part about this product is that it doesn’t have many other ingredients that could potentially clog pores.
I have had acne for years and this is the only thing that keeps my skin clear. I use a thin layer on my problem areas at night and it keeps it clear.
This is my go to product for a few reasons. I have several skin allergies and I’m limited in the products I can use. This contains no ingredients that aren’t necessary and none that I’m allergic to which is a miracle in itself! It’s not only extremely effective, but it does not dry out my skin. I use it everyday and my daughter uses it as well, neither of us has experienced any irritation or dryness. Only amazing clear skin. It works great as a spot treatment for her, but I prefer to use it daily as more of a preventative, now that my skin is clear I plan to keep it that way. I’ve been using this over a year now and can’t imagine using anything else.
Tea Tree Oil has been used on blemished skin for decades. In 1990, it was demonstrated to be nearly as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but since it works more slowly, a combination of the two ingredients is preferable (1990 Bassett).
1. Use Benzoil to get your acne under control, once under control switch to Night, keeping Benzoil as an occasional spot treatment.
2. Cleanse morning and evening using CLNS.
3. Cover & heal blemishes using CONS.