We use benzoyl peroxide with 45x smaller particles. This enables it to penetrate the skin on a deeper level, increasing efficacy and tolerability. 3% benzoyl peroxide is proven to be as effective as 10%, but with less irritation (1986 Mills).
Benzoil - $20 24H Acne Treatment Serum
"I started using Benzoil immediately and could tell a significant difference within 24 hours - completely clear after 3 days. No dryness or redness!" - Carla Jones
Benzoil is a greener and more potent Benzoyl Peroxide treatment; fast absorbing, ultra light, less drying yet more effective due to our unique ingredient complex.
- 3% Patented Micro Benzoyl Peroxide reduces irritation, increases efficacy.
- 2% Tea tree oil aids efficacy & penetration enhancers make it work 30% faster.
- 70% Organic, Vegan, Preservative & Cruelty-Free. Made in California
Face & Body
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and dyed fabrics.
- If your skin gets irritated, try using it less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help.
1. Apply sparingly to a small affected area the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions.
2. Clean the skin thoroughly.
3. Gently massage a thin layer into affected areas 1-2 times daily, starting with 1 application pr day.
4. If going outside, use sunscreen. You can also use a moisturizer on top to prevent excessive drying.
See Drug Facts on the retail box for more detailed instructions.
- 150 day supply (2 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 4
While I still struggle with severe acne from time to time, it has been so nice to find a product as effective as Benzoil. I look forward to using it every day because of the creative design of the bottle, the enjoyable scent of tea tree oil and of course, knowing that it's working hard to clear my acne. I am very grateful for Benzoil, The Skincare Company and all the hard work that is put into making sure the products sold are of high quality. I have also been greatly impressed with the stellar customer service and quick response time.
Thank you for helping my skin!
I love this product, i use this in combination with the face wash and both have really helped with breakouts. I use this as a spot treatment at night and it makes a huge difference, pimples are greatly reduced or completely gone.
This Benzoil peroxide product is part of my regular routine, I’m on my second bottle now. I use it as a spot treatment and every other day I use one pump as an all over face treatment. I currently have no active acne so I would consider that a win. My favorite part about this product is that it doesn’t have many other ingredients that could potentially clog pores.
Benzoil is superior to all other benzoyl peroxide treatments on the market! The superior efficacy of Benzoil stems from the combined effect of benzoyl peroxide and dimethyl isosorbide. Benzoyl peroxide is already known to be one of the most beneficial medications in the fight against propionibacterium acnes, but the conversion of benzoyl peroxide to benzoic acid has always limited the full benefits of benzoyl peroxide. At least, until now! The combination of benzoyl peroxide with dimethyl isosorbide, an isosorbide ether used as a solvent, prevents the benzoyl peroxide from crystallizing and converting to benzoic acid. Thereby allowing the skin to absorb more of the benzoyl peroxide and reaping the antimicrobial and keratolytic benefits of the benzoyl peroxide.
While Proactiv does have a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide and dimethyl isosorbide, Proactiv’s cleanser has a lower bioavailability, a granulated texture that is harsh on the skin, and the Proactiv series is almost twice the price ($36.00 for 90 day supply) of Benzoil ($20 for 150 day supply). For me, one dose of the Benzoil serum provides 24 hours worth of treatment. The Benzoil is gentle, has the maximum effectiveness achievable, and is an affordable product. I cannot thank The Skincare Company enough for developing and marketing Benzoil.
Tea Tree Oil has been used on blemished skin for decades. In 1990, it was demonstrated to be nearly as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but since it works more slowly, a combination of the two ingredients is preferable (1990 Bassett).
1. Use Benzoil to get your acne under control, once under control switch to Night, keeping Benzoil as an occasional spot treatment.
2. Cleanse morning and evening using CLNS.
3. Cover & heal blemishes using CONS.