We use benzoyl peroxide with 45x smaller particles. This enables it to penetrate the skin on a deeper level, increasing efficacy and tolerability. 3% benzoyl peroxide is proven to be as effective as 10%, but with less irritation (1986 Mills).
Benzoil 1.0Spot Treatment3% Benzoyl Peroxide
Banish blemishes in 12 hours with our fast-acting spot treatment. Benzoil’s blend of 3% Patented Micro Milled Benzoyl Peroxide clears acne, while organic alcohol helps it tame inflammatory lesions 30% faster. Combined with bacteria-killing 2% organic tea tree oil and soothing castor oil, Benzoil is as gentle as it is effective.
Face & Body.
Directions - Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and dyed fabrics.
- If your skin gets irritated, try using it less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help.
1. Apply sparingly to a small affected area the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions.
2. Clean the skin thoroughly.
3. Gently massage a thin layer into affected areas 1-2 times daily, starting with 1 application pr day.
4. If going outside, use sunscreen. You can also use a moisturizer on top to prevent excessive drying.
See Drug Facts on the retail box for more detailed instructions.
- 75 day supply, $8/month (4 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 4
I love this product, i use this in combination with the face wash and both have really helped with breakouts. I use this as a spot treatment at night and it makes a huge difference, pimples are greatly reduced or completely gone.
This Benzoil peroxide product is part of my regular routine, I’m on my second bottle now. I use it as a spot treatment and every other day I use one pump as an all over face treatment. I currently have no active acne so I would consider that a win. My favorite part about this product is that it doesn’t have many other ingredients that could potentially clog pores.
A nightmare !! Itching from the first application (despite I put a very small amount !). Then my face turned red with little itching spots! It took 10 days to get over it!
I have had severe cystic acne since I was 14 and still have it at age 28. This is the only acne treatment that works without drying my skin out. They say to only use it as spot treatment, but I use 6 squirts a day for my whole face since I had more severe acne. Because of this, my bottle runs out quite frequently, but I don't mind because it works. It also smells nice.
Tea Tree Oil has been used on blemished skin for decades. In 1990, it was demonstrated to be nearly as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but since it works more slowly, a combination of the two ingredients is preferable (1990 Bassett).
1. Use Benzoil to get your acne under control, once under control switch to Night, keeping Benzoil as an occasional spot treatment.
2. Cleanse morning and evening using CLNS.
3. Cover & heal blemishes using CONS.
We disclose all functional ingredient concentrations and use 3rd party labs for verification.
Not working for you skin? Contact us and we'll send you a different product for free or issue a refund
No minimums and free returns. We also offer faster paid options down to 3 days worlwide
Every product is made in FDA registered facilities in California, USA.