We use benzoyl peroxide with 45x smaller particles. This enables it to penetrate the skin on a deeper level, increasing efficacy and tolerability. 3% benzoyl peroxide is proven to be as effective as 10%, but with less irritation (1986 Mills).
Benzoil - $20 24H Acne Treatment Serum
"I started using Benzoil immediately and could tell a significant difference within 24 hours - completely clear after 3 days. No dryness or redness!" - Carla Jones
Benzoil is a greener and more potent Benzoyl Peroxide treatment; fast absorbing, ultra light, less drying yet more effective due to our unique ingredient complex.
- 3% Patented Micro Benzoyl Peroxide reduces irritation, increases efficacy.
- 2% Tea tree oil aids efficacy & penetration enhancers make it work 30% faster.
- 70% Organic, Vegan, Preservative & Cruelty-Free. Made in Califronia
Face & Body
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips, mouth and dyed fabrics.
- If your skin gets irritated, try using it less frequently or in a lower concentration. Stop if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children, if swallowed, get medical help.
1. Apply sparingly to a small affected area the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the instructions.
2. Clean the skin thoroughly.
3. Gently massage a thin layer into affected areas 1-2 times daily, starting with 1 application pr day.
4. If going outside, use sunscreen. You can also use a moisturizer on top to prevent excessive drying.
See Drug Facts on the retail box for more detailed instructions.
- 150 day supply (2 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 4
I love this product, i use this in combination with the face wash and both have really helped with breakouts. I use this as a spot treatment at night and it makes a huge difference, pimples are greatly reduced or completely gone.
This Benzoil peroxide product is part of my regular routine, I’m on my second bottle now. I use it as a spot treatment and every other day I use one pump as an all over face treatment. I currently have no active acne so I would consider that a win. My favorite part about this product is that it doesn’t have many other ingredients that could potentially clog pores.
this is the second time i’ve purchased this which can
say a lot i rarely do second purchases on skin care products. i will definitely be repurchasing once i run out. i’ve noticed that my skin looks more red than usual but it’s fine. this does help with reducing(or even eliminating) your the size of a pimple and also those small bumps on the forehead that everyone is always talking about, the ones that don’t want to go away even with everything you try. this sometimes dries out my skin but everything evens out when it clears out your skin. i rather have dry skin than bumpy and acne filled skin. but also you could just use a really good moisturizer and you’ll have the best of both worlds.
Tea Tree Oil has been used on blemished skin for decades. In 1990, it was demonstrated to be nearly as effective as benzoyl peroxide, but since it works more slowly, a combination of the two ingredients is preferable (1990 Bassett).
1. Use Benzoil to get your acne under control, once under control switch to Night, keeping Benzoil as an occasional spot treatment.
2. Cleanse morning and evening using CLNS.
3. Cover & heal blemishes using CONS.