Change Serum 15% Hydroxy Acid Complex
8% Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA): Glycolic, Lactic & Mandelic Acid
4% Poly Hydroxy Acid (PHA): Gluconic Acid
2% Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA): Salicylic Acid
1% Lipo Hydroxy Acid: (LHA): Capryolyl Salicylic Acid
This unique combination of mild acids act at different levels in the skin, they exfoliate or "unglue" dead skin cells, prevent blemishes by lowering pH and by direct antimicrobial action, even skin tone/reduce hyperpigmentation and visibly reduce mild scarring by stimulating elastin and collagen synthesis. BHA and LHAs are fat soluble and work deeper in the skin and hair follicles. Read more about the science here.
Change serum is a hydrating leave on formula that does not require moisturizing post application, we believe it can replace stronger, difficult to use peels and over time give you better results.
Face & Body.
Directions 1. Cleanse your skin thoroughly and gently pat dry.
2. Gently massage 1 pipette into your face before bed up to 3 times a week.
3. Avoid sun exposure for 12 hours after application or use sunscreen if going into the sun as hydroxy acids can increase sun sensitivity.
Expect to see results after 2 weeks.
- 90 day supply (1 pipette 3 days/week)
- 1 fl.oz (30 ml), pH 3.5
1. Use Day every morning to moisturize and protect your skin from the environment (SPF not yet determined).
2. Use Night in the evening as recommended on the bottle, the older you are the more often you should apply it.
3. Use SALIC twice a week in the evening to exfoliate.
We disclose all functional ingredient concentrations and use 3rd party labs for verification.
Not working for you skin? Contact us and we'll send you a different product for free or issue a refund
Free US shipping over $15.
Free International shipping over $50.
Every product is made in FDA registered facilities in USA.