SALIC Exfoliating LotionLactic & Salicylic Acid
SALIC is the perfect exfoliator for normal and acne-prone skin. By softening and shedding the outer skin layer, salicylic acid unclogs pores while reducing redness. L-Lactic Acid nurtures the skin barrier by stimulating ceramide synthesis and lowers pH making Salicylic Acid optimally effective. Can also help prevent ingrown hairs after waxing or shaving.
Face & Body.
Directions Not ideal for oily skin.
1. Cleanse your skin thorougly.
2. Gently massage 1 pump into your face at night. Increase 1 pump pr week up to 3 pumps if well tolerated.
3. Avoid sun exposure for 12 hours after application or use sunscreen if going into the sun.
Expect to see results after 2 weeks.
- 75 day supply, $8/month (4 pumps/day)
- 2 fl.oz (60 ml), pH 3.5
I loved this product before it was reformulated. It changed my life. It cleared my acne by 80% which you know is a big deal if you have acne. Once my skin was good I switched to other things, but one gave me a bad reaction so I cam back to this and am so happy. Although the scent is a bit different than it used to be (I don't like it as much) it works the same for acne. It smooths my skin and calms any forming breakouts and reduces any active ones.
I’ve always had an issue with dry skin. Even with moisturizer on, there was ALWAYS dry skin. Ever since I’ve started using Salic (about a year ago, it was NEVER an issue again. Furthermore, it wasn’t too moisturizing at the same time. It was perfect. There was a lapse in my usage for several weeks where I ran out. And that’s when I started seeing dry skin again with other moisture and I remembered what it was like to use other products that weren’t Salic. I hated it. I’m not paid or getting free stuff for saying that. I’m literally just so happy that I found this and I want to tell everyone about it.
A fellow esthetician friend introduced me to this product several years ago & I’ve been using, selling, and recommending it ever since. I own a waxing salon & SALIC is my go-to product to have my clients use to prevent & treat post wax breakouts & ingrown hairs. This stuff works! My clients who use it regularly see a huge difference in their skin. It also works for smoothing out skin affected by keratosis pilaris (bumpy skin on arms & legs). A little product goes a long way & the company has been great to work with.
1. Use Day every morning to moisturize and protect your skin from the environment (SPF not yet determined).
2. Use Night in the evening as recommended on the bottle, the older you are the more often you should apply it.
3. Use SALIC twice a week in the evening to exfoliate.